Thermalbond V2200 Semi-rigid polyurethane fome substrate ueed as a structural glazing and cladding spacer system for in-shop fabrication.
• Structural silicone glazing.
• Thermal break on storm windows and doors
• Die-cut for vibration dampening
• Curtain walls..
• Open cell foam structure allows air and moisture to reach silicone,permitting optimum curing
• High-strength polyurethane foam substrate is chemically compatible with all silicones tested
• Low thermal conductivity of foam substrate reduces heat transfer
and inhibits condensation on windows, doors and metal systems
• Excellent resistance to weather,fungi and oxidation
• Adhesive on one or two sides for easy placement
• Double-sided adhesive aids in stabilizing component position while silicone cures, even when vertically stacked
• Suitable for two and four-sided structural glazing system.